CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
Midnight, Friday 18th March, 2022
Please see the Syllabus for strict Late Entry Fee Rules.
Entries are to be submitted Online via the Stardom Entry and Payment system.
- When first using Stardom, once only registration is necessary.
- Payment within the Stardom system is by using credit card or debit card. (EFT is not available via this system.) Payments are processed directly by NAB Transact. No payment details are accessible by the Eisteddfod Society or by Stardom.
- Emailed or Posted Entries will not be acknowledged or accepted.
Online processing fees:
- $2 invoice fee per entry (not per competitor) charged by Stardom. Example: entries for 3 competitors entered on the same invoice will be charged a Stardom fee of $2.
- $1 per section entry fee charged by Stardom. This fee will be paid to Stardom by the City of Parramatta Eisteddfod Society Inc. from the section entry fees collected.
- 2% of invoice amount being the fee charged by NAB transact. Example: Invoice amount $29 plus NAB transact fee of 2% (58 cents). Total amount charged to credit/debit card equals $29.58.
Program - Order Online when entering:
- Competitors’ performance dates can only be obtained from the Program, available in April 2022. Please order and pay for your program when submitting entries.
- Cost: $5 if emailed; $10 if printed and posted.
|15 - 25 years||$35.00|
|10 yrs/U; 12 yrs/U; 14 yrs/U||$16.00|
|SHAKESPEAREAN IN COSTUME|
|14 -16 years||$15.00|
|17 years & Over||$18.00|
|Junior (16 yrs & Under)||$11.00|
|Senior (17 yrs & Over)||$13.00|
|Poem for 3-6 Speakers||$31.00 max.|
|Group Prepared Mime for 2-6 players||$31.00 max.|
|Dramatic Scene for 3-6 players||$31.00 max.|
|Readers’ Theatre for 2-6 readers||$31.00 max.|
|Unison Reading for 2-3 readers||$21.00 - $31.00 max.|
|Poems for Two||$21.00|
|Duologues in Costume||$21.00|
|Impromptu Phone Conversation for Two||$21.00|